Difference between revisions of "1948"

Line 36: Line 36:
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Student Publications Committee | Student Publications Committee]]
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Student Publications Committee | Student Publications Committee]]
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Woman's Affairs Committee | Woman's Affairs Committee]]
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Woman's Affairs Committee | Woman's Affairs Committee]]
 +
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Timpanogas Hike Committee | Timpanogas Hike Committee]]
 
**[[existed in::Brigham Young University. College of Applied Science | College of Applied Science]]
 
**[[existed in::Brigham Young University. College of Applied Science | College of Applied Science]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Agronomy | Dept. of Agronomy]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Agronomy | Dept. of Agronomy]]

Revision as of 14:54, 9 August 2011

In 1948 the structure of Brigham Young University included: