Difference between revisions of "1941"

Line 79: Line 79:
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Art (1920-1973) | Dept. of Art]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Art (1920-1973) | Dept. of Art]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Speech (1929-1953) | Dept. of Speech]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Speech (1929-1953) | Dept. of Speech]]
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Vocal and Instrumental Music | Dept. of Vocal and Instrumental Music]]
+
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Music | Dept. of Music]]
 
** Extra Departments
 
** Extra Departments
 
*** Library Dept.
 
*** Library Dept.

Revision as of 11:47, 20 July 2010

In 1941 the structure of Brigham Young University included: