Difference between revisions of "1954"

Line 131: Line 131:
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of LDS Church Organization | Dept. of Church Organization and Administration]]
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of LDS Church Organization | Dept. of Church Organization and Administration]]
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Theology and Philosophy | Dept. of Theology and Religious Philosophy]]
 
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Theology and Philosophy | Dept. of Theology and Religious Philosophy]]
****[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Semitic Languages | Dept. of Semitic Languages]]
 
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Extension Division | Extension Division]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Extension Division | Extension Division]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Research Division | Research Division]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Research Division | Research Division]]

Revision as of 15:47, 2 November 2011

In 1954 the structure of Brigham Young University included: