Difference between revisions of "1933"

Line 41: Line 41:
 
**[[existed in::Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences | College of Arts and Sciences]]
 
**[[existed in::Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences | College of Arts and Sciences]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Botany | Dept. of Botany]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Botany | Dept. of Botany]]
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Chemistry (1920-1955) | Dept. of Chemistry]]
+
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Chemistry | Dept. of Chemistry]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. English Dept. | Dept. of English]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. English Dept. | Dept. of English]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Geology and Geography | Dept. of Geology and Geography]]
 
***[[existed in::Brigham Young University. Dept. of Geology and Geography | Dept. of Geology and Geography]]

Revision as of 10:04, 4 August 2010

In 1933 the structure of Brigham Young University included: